Search by Vehicle
- Remote Start with original key fob (by pressing 2x lock button)
- Installation 100% plug and play
- Organically safe system
- Best investment to your car
*Not compatible with Hybrid models
Hyundai models collection suitable with mykey premium remote starter.
Technical reason: Our module use frequencies directly from button settings.
Kia vehicles collection suitable with mykey premium remote starter. Browse your model
2016 Elantra module is a pain to remove, however once connect unit works great.
Fast shipping, works great!!
After I bought my 2021 Forte GT, I knew that I was going to need to get remote start.
When I found the MyKeyPremium, at first I was not sure about it. I found one install video on YouTube, other than it being a RHD after watching it, I saw how easy it would be.
I just finished the installation, other than needing smaller hands for a few spots lol, it was simple to do.
I would highly recommend this, hands down for me, money well spend. Taking my Forte to a shop would be at least $500 for install.
THANK YOU MyKeyPremium!
This remote start system is amazing! It is truly plug and play. I ordered it for my wife's 2019 Kona and installation was as described in the videos but I did have some concerns.
1) I installed it based on the videos I watched but the video doesn't show you how to place the box and wires in the car. You really need to get creative to mount this system.
2) There is no instructions with the package. You basically need to figure everything out from the video on Youtube. Not an issue really, but what is the coiled up wire for? Is that a Bluetooth Antenna? If so, is there an App to use it with?
3) Thirdly, remote start on the Kona results in the parking lights flashing every couple of seconds. I thought this was a malfunction but apparently all |Hyundai's do this in remote start. Would have been nice to know.
4) Canadian Konas have a bracket in front of the connectors. I tried everything to remove them. The tamper proof bolts defeated me but the only way I succeeded was to bend the bracket 90 degrees with one of those panel remover tools. I was then able to remove the connectors.
Other than those cons, this is an amazing product. Would order again in a heartbeat! I should also mention shipping was 4 days from the US to Canada. Impressive!
Very clear and well made video on how to install the product. It has been very convenient, especially during the winter. I love the unlock feature when i walk up to my car its helps when im carrying stuff to my car and i dont have to scramble to get my keys out.
has been working great after a harness connection problem which they emailed me thru. Waiting for mobile app operation MyKey BT
The only plug & play option I could find for my '12 Optima SX and it did not disappoint! Super easy to install and had it working in under 30 minutes. Love being able to go out to a warm car! Highly recommend to anyone!!
This item works great easy install best part no more $200 a year to blue link just to start my car in the winter
Was easy to install and preformed exactly how I wanted it to. Would definitely recommend.
This was the easiest installation. Simply unplug 3 connectors and install this inline. No cutting or splicing. Also allows you to get in car and go. No need to hit the start button.
Easy install very happy with purchase. Product came within 2 days of purchase. Customer service was very helpful as well in answering all questions and concerns
Service was excellent. Any and all questions were answered almost right away and so confident to connect up. But the Konas in Canada have a shield that prevents the plugs to be unplugged to connect the starter harness and is trick to cut. Haven't don't it but will be soon had to buy a Dremel to use.
I installed mine on my 2020 Forte GT and couldn’t be happier. Very simple install and only requires you to take out the glove box to access what you need. Works great so far and their customer service is responsive and very easy to work with if you have questions or issues. For my model you’ll want the #4 switch on the red box down and the rest up. It’s that simple.
Very easy hookup, works every time. I did bend a pin originally but after unhooking and rehooking the wires everything went smoothly!
Easy to install work great 100%