Our module operates through factory frequency and never harms to your electric system. By using genuine settings our module read all signals related to your KeyFob and CanBus system.
Our System works only with vehicles equipped with start/stop push button system.
Technical reason: Since our module use frequencies directly from button settings.
CAUTIONS FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS
* Nowhere else, but in some Canadian vehicles that have this metal bracket which blocking CanBus transmitter.
Some customers just simply cut the bracket, but we never ask our customer to do so, only if they feel comfortable doing it.
From us: We are guarantee our product is Organically clean and never harms your electric system.
This was a big issue to install as there is a shield to keep you from easily accessing the connectors (In Canada) but managed to get it installed last week and LOVE it and works as advertised and LOVE having just the factory remote instead of having another remote. Once I was able to bend the shield enough to access the connectors with the help of another person ( Really didn't want to cut is is I could avoid it) it was easy and quick. Would totally buy again. I sent a photo to post which they did do show others in Canada what I had to deal with which they posted in the photos for the Kona. there are 2 Screws on the Bracket which keeps it in place 1 up high behind the Glovebox which you have to lower to access and the other 1 below that allows it to drop down so you can access it easier so you can bend it back to avoid cutting the sheild.
It’s must have option on modern cars.
The remote start is very useful and other futures are very useful like a turbo timer ,auto lock , etc.
This remote start system is amazing! It is truly plug and play. I ordered it for my wife's 2019 Kona and installation was as described in the videos but I did have some concerns.
1) I installed it based on the videos I watched but the video doesn't show you how to place the box and wires in the car. You really need to get creative to mount this system.
2) There is no instructions with the package. You basically need to figure everything out from the video on Youtube. Not an issue really, but what is the coiled up wire for? Is that a Bluetooth Antenna? If so, is there an App to use it with?
3) Thirdly, remote start on the Kona results in the parking lights flashing every couple of seconds. I thought this was a malfunction but apparently all |Hyundai's do this in remote start. Would have been nice to know.
4) Canadian Konas have a bracket in front of the connectors. I tried everything to remove them. The tamper proof bolts defeated me but the only way I succeeded was to bend the bracket 90 degrees with one of those panel remover tools. I was then able to remove the connectors.
Other than those cons, this is an amazing product. Would order again in a heartbeat! I should also mention shipping was 4 days from the US to Canada. Impressive!
This was the easiest installation. Simply unplug 3 connectors and install this inline. No cutting or splicing. Also allows you to get in car and go. No need to hit the start button.