Remote Start for KONA/CRETA
What is Mykey Premium?
- Simple REMOTE STARTER by Genuine Key Fob (mechanical usage)
- HOME INSTALLATION (DOES NOT REQUIRE PROGRAMMING, WIRE CUT)
- SOFT START / ENGINE STAY WORKING EVEN IF YOU GET IN THE CAR
- Organically clean system (Made by Korean Engineers)
Click the Link:
- If you did not find your model: we are in process to make it / instead we provide PDF version and Support for all our customers
HOW IT WORKS ?
Our module operates through factory frequency and never harms to your electric system. By using genuine settings our module read all signals related to your KeyFob and CanBus system.
Our System works only with vehicles equipped with start/stop push button system.
Technical reason: Since our module use frequencies directly from button settings.
CAUTIONS FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS
* Nowhere else, but in some Canadian vehicles that have this metal bracket which blocking CanBus transmitter.
Some customers just simply cut the bracket, but we never ask our customer to do so, only if they feel comfortable doing it.
From us: We are guarantee our product is Organically clean and never harms your electric system.
Mykey Premium review by "Autoguide"
FREE DELIVERY TO CANADA & USA
If we out of stock,
delivery may take : up to 15 days.
This remote start system is amazing! It is truly plug and play. I ordered it for my wife's 2019 Kona and installation was as described in the videos but I did have some concerns.
1) I installed it based on the videos I watched but the video doesn't show you how to place the box and wires in the car. You really need to get creative to mount this system.
2) There is no instructions with the package. You basically need to figure everything out from the video on Youtube. Not an issue really, but what is the coiled up wire for? Is that a Bluetooth Antenna? If so, is there an App to use it with?
3) Thirdly, remote start on the Kona results in the parking lights flashing every couple of seconds. I thought this was a malfunction but apparently all |Hyundai's do this in remote start. Would have been nice to know.
4) Canadian Konas have a bracket in front of the connectors. I tried everything to remove them. The tamper proof bolts defeated me but the only way I succeeded was to bend the bracket 90 degrees with one of those panel remover tools. I was then able to remove the connectors.
Other than those cons, this is an amazing product. Would order again in a heartbeat! I should also mention shipping was 4 days from the US to Canada. Impressive!
This was the easiest installation. Simply unplug 3 connectors and install this inline. No cutting or splicing. Also allows you to get in car and go. No need to hit the start button.
Service was excellent. Any and all questions were answered almost right away and so confident to connect up. But the Konas in Canada have a shield that prevents the plugs to be unplugged to connect the starter harness and is trick to cut. Haven't don't it but will be soon had to buy a Dremel to use.
I am very happy with the remote start , but i would like to know how and where you all mounted the module .i tried to mount it under the dash but have not found a good spot yet .do you all have any suggestions. thank you
Thanks for reaching out again. I’m glad to hear it’s working well.
Regarding the placement of the module. You could simply attach it to any harness that is under the glove compartment with zip ties or place it on the panel that is under the glove compartmented well.
This literally took about 3-4 minutes to install, couldn't have been more simple. Works exactly how it should flawlessly every time. I love being able to use my cars factory fob to start the car. A couple of small things, 1- The car automatically locks itself when you walk away from it now, I don't like that. 2- The amount of time it takes for the car to actually start up after hitting the lock button twice, I feel, is too long compared to any other remote start I've seen (factory & aftermarket). Also, for the price you pay, being able to control it from an app would be nice. All in all, very worth it to have remote start so quickly and easily!
Hi Jordan, thank you for your order.
You can switch off (auto door function)
Combination: get in the car - lock the door - press brake - and press 2x lock.
- to switch it on (do the same process)