Remote Start for Kia Forte Cerato Models
What is Mykey Premium?
- Simple REMOTE STARTER by Genuine Key Fob (mechanical usage)
- HOME INSTALLATION (DOES NOT REQUIRE PROGRAMMING, WIRE CUT)
- SOFT START / ENGINE STAY WORKING EVEN IF YOU GET IN THE CAR
- Organically clean system (Made by Korean Engineers)
Click the Link:
- If you did not find your model: we are in process to make it / instead we provide PDF version and Support for all our customers
HOW IT WORKS ?
Our module operates through factory frequency and never harms to your electric system. By using genuine settings our module read all signals related to your KeyFob and CanBus system.
Our System works only with vehicles equipped with start/stop push button system.
Technical reason: Since our module use frequencies directly from button settings.
CAUTIONS FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS
* Nowhere else, but in some Canadian vehicles that have this metal bracket which blocking CanBus transmitter.
Some customers just simply cut the bracket, but we never ask our customer to do so, only if they feel comfortable doing it.
From us: We are guarantee our product is Organically clean and never harms your electric system.
Mykey Premium review by "Autoguide"
FREE DELIVERY TO CANADA & USA
If we out of stock,
delivery may take : up to 15 days.
Car didn’t come with remote starter and the dealer wanted $500 for the unit plus $200 to install it. Did it myself in 30 minutes!
After I bought my 2021 Forte GT, I knew that I was going to need to get remote start.
When I found the MyKeyPremium, at first I was not sure about it. I found one install video on YouTube, other than it being a RHD after watching it, I saw how easy it would be.
I just finished the installation, other than needing smaller hands for a few spots lol, it was simple to do.
I would highly recommend this, hands down for me, money well spend. Taking my Forte to a shop would be at least $500 for install.
THANK YOU MyKeyPremium!
I installed mine on my 2020 Forte GT and couldn’t be happier. Very simple install and only requires you to take out the glove box to access what you need. Works great so far and their customer service is responsive and very easy to work with if you have questions or issues. For my model you’ll want the #4 switch on the red box down and the rest up. It’s that simple.
Still waiting for my product