Remote Start for Hyundai Elantra
What is Mykey Premium?
- Simple REMOTE STARTER by Genuine Key Fob (mechanical usage)
- HOME INSTALLATION (DOES NOT REQUIRE PROGRAMMING, WIRE CUT)
- SOFT START / ENGINE STAY WORKING EVEN IF YOU GET IN THE CAR
- Organically clean system (Made by Korean Engineers)
- If you did not find your model: we are in process to make it / instead we provide PDF version and Support for all our customers
HOW IT WORKS ?
Our module operates through factory frequency and never harms to your electric system. By using genuine settings our module read all signals related to your KeyFob and CanBus system.
Our System works only with vehicles equipped with start/stop push button system.
Technical reason: Since our module use frequencies directly from button settings.
CAUTIONS FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS
* Nowhere else, but in some Canadian vehicles that have this metal bracket which blocking CanBus transmitter.
Some customers just simply cut the bracket, but we never ask our customer to do so, only if they feel comfortable doing it.
From us: We are guarantee our product is Organically clean and never harms your electric system.
shipping \ warranty
Mykey Premium review by "Autoguide"
FREE DELIVERY TO CANADA & USA
If we out of stock,
delivery may take : up to 15 days.
Easy to install on a 2018 Elantra and works exactly as shown in the video. There isn't any room behind the panel to hide the module though, I zip-tied it up in the back of the footwell.
2016 Elantra module is a pain to remove, however once connect unit works great.
Very easy hookup, works every time. I did bend a pin originally but after unhooking and rehooking the wires everything went smoothly!
They thought about the people who purchase Hyundai is in Kia’s. It tells a lot from the manufacturers who provided us with this module. You plug it in and you are done. That how simple it is!
Product works great so far and I am happy with it, but isn’t complete plug and play on the 2020 model. There is a new factory installed panel blocking the plugs which needs to either be removed or bent out of the way. Once thats done the product is plug and play and works perfectly so far. The installation should be updated for the newer models.